To participate in Razor Wire VI you must fill in the Registration Form.
To cover the game organization expenses we request you to make a donation of BGN 30 (EUR 15). Non-Bulgarian players will be kindly asked to make this on the spot avoid expenses on bank fees.
After submitting the form, you will get an automated confirmation that the form has been submitted. As soon as your registration has been processed (normally 1-3 working days), you will receive a registration confirmation email.
LARP – Bulgaria is a non-profit association registered under the Non-Profit Legal Entities Act of the Republic of Bulgaria and in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities of the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria under UIC 177026261.
The Fog LARP is a game – a nonprofit activity – carried out by the Association in pursuit of its goals, through which no profit is realized or distributed. The funds from donations to cover costs for the game are spent on preparing and organizing the game and purchasing props and materials.
In connection with the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you of the following:
- The collected data is used only for the purpose of organizing the game – registration confirmations and other communication directly related to the particular event.
- Under no circumstaces will access to the collected data be given to third parties.
- The responsible person for storing and safekeeping your data is Ilina Konakchieva.
- The collected data will not be used to send unsolicited commercial emails, nor for any other marketing purposes.
- The collected data will be deleted 1 month after the end of the game on September 5, 2018.
- Еxception to the above are any cases where the communication with you continues after this date in connection with events related to this game (eg lost and found stuff, etc.).
- At any time you have the right to request your data to be deleted.
- You have the right to receive a full copy of your data stored by us.